Kelly,

My machine is called a Sun Ancon (Sun Harmony) Oxygenating Massager.  It has
patents in America, Australia, Germany, Great Britain and a Medical one in
Japan.  I ordered mine from my niece.  I also signed on as a distributor,
hopefully to be able to pay for my machine.  The cost is $460 US which
includes shipping.  All I have to sell to get mine paid for is eight.  I
have had it just a month and have sold four!  I sold to one person who did
not try or see it, the other three used it once at my house and loved the
feel that it gave.    I can check into the cost for Canada if you would
like.  I joined a health club last year and spend more than that and only
attended about half the time.  So far I have used this twice every day.  I
could also send you some written info if you want to send me your address.
It costs an additional $18.00 to become a distributor.  I also paid $20.00
for a notebook that has testimonies on just about every condition you can
think of.  Also additional information about the machine and another machine
called the Hot House.  This gives out far infrared rays.  I'm thinking about
getting one for my father-in-law who has just been diagnosed with cancer.
It is used in Japan to "cure" cancer.  He is 88, has cancer of the bladder
and prostrate.  Isn't interested in anything drastic.  I'm working on
getting him on some good nutrition also.

My son is delivering  cattle to Prince Albert SK on Monday.  I guess it is
about 800 miles.

If you have any other questions be sure to write.

Nancy Burnham