I am so glad so many have spotted the hoax virus scam.. I am usually on ICQ
all the time and in a weeks time I get at least 3 to 4 warnings from my
online friends about something similar.  If it isnt email viruses it is
icq/aol or the telephone company's decision to charge for services or delete
them from their services unless * I * pass this post message on. I did at
one time fall prey to this not seeing the waste of my time..Some come with
urls or attachments and I long ago took no chances opening them in case they
carried a virus.. Now I have sent all my naive friends a copy of the virus
hoax scams site in order to circumvent the bother of each time telling them
I don't pass anything on. It is bad enough all of the solicitations online
about the * little girl who has cancer etc etc * which is bogus, but this
virus scam is maddening.  I see why Janet suggested not including the
connected message as it surely becomes enormous.  I would love to see all
these idiots who waste my time and their energy thinking up new ways to make
the rest of us miserable and suspicous of every attachment, have some sort
of life that includes helping society instead of trying to ruin it.

*seattle* audrey  friend of pwp aussie john  48/38/35??