 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       20    deg. F   :-)
I wish to share a new development in my life:

 Prof. Bill Steinhart at  the Dept. of Biology, Bowdoin College
in Brunswick, Maine,  has  wholly agreed  to be my mentor,
so that I can research the role of viruses in Parkinson's Disease,
under a scientist's supervision.

Coming from an unusual pathway, I am hoping  to be allowed
to apply to the PDF for a ten-week Summer Fellowship,
 in support of my study plan. I do not  yet know if I will qualify to be
an applicant .

Ivan
50/39/36