 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses      20  cold and crisp     deg.
F   :-)
Welcome to the curious late-night world of a PWP-scientist:

  I have FOUR questions for you dopamine fans out there:

  1)Could our substantia nigra cells appear blackened
because a post-mortem deposit of precipitated
dopamine appears, sort of like a crust upon the
cells?

  2)Could PD possibly be due to blocked, living
dopaminergic cells, rather than dead ones?

  3)How "dead" are they, really?

  4)Can antioxidants clean them up so that they
function again?

  Hope we can have a LIVELY discussion!

Ivan
50/39/36