Sucralose is claimed to be 600 times sweeter than sucrose, AND it is not
absorbed in digestion.

Thanks for the information on the Aspartame hoax.  It clearly shows how
dificult it is for most of us to verify much off the [mis-]information we are
exposed to.

"Robert A. Fink, M. D." wrote:

> > Sucralose is sucrose where the hydroxyl groups have been replaced by
> > chlorine molecules.  (but dont ask me what that means)
>
> And what does this do to the sugar?  Why are we avoiding sugar in
> the first place?  I guess that I have lost the thread.
>
> The hoax regarding Aspartame is based on the propaganda of one
> person, a woman named Betty Martini.  She made some allegations

---
Frans van Duinen
     (416) 652-8580
     Toronto, Ontario