If Parkinson symptoms are caused by a medication we are not talking about
Parkinson's disease but parkinsonism.  Psychiatric medication (neuroleptics)
can cause parkinsonism) , but also a lot of the anti-vomiting medications
(!!!). One anti-nausea medication is domperidon (Motilium), which is a good
drug and doesn't give parkinsonism and can therefore be given to Parkinson
patients who experience some nausea due to some anti-Parkinson medication.
I believe, however, that domperidone, is still not available in the USA,
even though it is present in Europe for over 10 years.
In addition, anti-dizziness medication may cause parkinsonism, so be
aware!!!!!!!

Chris van der Linden, M.D.
St. Lucas Hospital Ghent
Ghent, BELGIUM