Cabergoline                                         15 Mar 2k
For those interested in scientific references about cabergoline,
I find 6 in the Current Science Reviews, starting with CSR JAN 95.
Several other comments posted to the Parkinsn forum may be found
in the archives. Finally, the "official" prescribing info, with
all the side effects reported by trial subjects, is in the Physicians'
Desk Reference, under the tradename Dostinex. I keep recommending
that PWP should own this basic reference, even though I'm told it's
available online. Trust me, flickering pixels will NEVER equal the
utility of ink on paper! Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694