My name is Michael.  I distinctly remember being over-exposed to chlorine
while cleaning my shower several years ago.  My eyes began to water.  My nose
began to run.  My lungs burned and breathing was difficult.  I lost all sense
of smell, and for the next 2 years I had bronchitis symptoms at least once
each month.  My health continued to deteriorate(until that time I was seldom
ill in any way).  In nov. of 1993 I developed a type of limp or drag in my
left leg.  In Jan. of 94 my large left toe developed a tremor.  By April of
94 the tremor had moved into my left leg. By Nov. of '95 I was barely
functioning.  I went to a neurologist and received the diagnosis of
Parkinson's disease.  Medications are helping, but that liquid chlorine, I do
believe, was the culprit.