Date:    Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:38:44 -0500
From:    KF Etzold <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NPF Mailing

I received yesterday a mailing from the NPF in Miami FL signed by Nathan
Slewett. In it I found a flyer for a "Prescription Rebate Program" from
DuPont Pharmaceuticals. This is for Sinemet CR and offers a $15.- rebate.
Now, I  don't mind getting such a rebate
but it sounds like one is selling one's name to a mailing list or many
lists. This is not indicated on the flyer but should have been. If  the
name is not used for a mailing list then the flyer should have such a
disclaimer.

Does the NPF get any money from DuPont for this?

K-F Etzold cg Carline