I've been lurking in the wings for a while but after all the trouble people have had, thought I'd best come out and warn everyone about this Although it may be a hoax I figure its better to be safe thn sorry

Subject: Fw: New! Viruses

1)There is a new virus - WOBBLER. It will arrive on e-mail titled

CALIFORNIA. IBM and AOL have announced that it is very powerful, more =

so

than Melissa, there is no remedy. It will eat all

your information on the > >>>hard drive and also destroys Netscape

Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Do not open anything with =

this

title and please pass this message on to all your contacts and anyone =

who

uses your e-mail facility.

Not many People seem to know about this yet so propagate it as fast =

as

possible.

2. If you receive an e-mail titled "Win A. Holiday" DO NOT open it. It =

will

erase everything on your hard drive

Forward this letter out to as many people as you can.This is a new, =

very

malicious virus and not many people know about it. This information =

was

announced yesterday morning from Microsoft.

Thank You,

Neil Ferrick

Compaq Computer Corporation