no worries Audrey....I know it isn't you
Kelly in Calgary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Audrey
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 5:16 PM
  Subject: re virus

  Hi,

  I have to apologize for the trojan horse that somehow was sent to Kelly.  I have been away and when I restarted the postings I received an off list message that said it was from edward K .  I had replied to a post I saw prior to leaving here concerning greg's saying he would be willing to * sing like a bird*.  I had sent a message to the thread and this from Edward seemed to reply off list to me and it included an attachment which * he seemed to say I see now* that I might be interested in seeing as he wanted my response to it. Ordinarily I would never open any attachment from someone I didnt know and trust, but in this instance I had no reason to not trust his email. It didnt open and said something to the effect that it had an error in it. I opened this when I got back on the 6 march. Today, I looked at it again wondering why it had an error? I tried to open it again and within minutes my email began to act up with attachments and all emails directed to me as if I had sent them to me.  A message came from norton antivirus saying I had a trojan horse in my email program. My mcafee didnt pick it up it was someone elses that did. I admit I have no idea what to do except run my anti virus program again and to scan disk which I did.. I heard from greg that kelly had warned the list that I had sent her a virus affected email.. I saw it in my outbox on an email that edward and she had responded to about some game or challenge..This was sent out before I came back on the list. The original email from edward was sent on the 25 and I was already off the mailing and it didnt come in until I returned. the only contact I had with you kelly was to read the email of your posting. I have not sent anything to you and your email address isnt in my outlook express as it would be if I had responded to this post.I do not know where this attachment originated, but I think all of you and especially edward should be aware it is out there and not to trust any of us unless we are sure we are expecting an attachment..It ruined my day worrying how I might have affected you kelly and anyone else I might have unintentionally responded to.

  * seattle* audrey  friend of aussie john pwp  48/38/35??