Dear List,
I am a current member in good standing of the NAAFF.  I also have PD.  It upsets me
immensely to witness the cavilier attitude which is being demonstrated on this forum regarding
the life of the fruit fly.  It sends a chill to the very basis of my being.  The fruit fly only lives 60
days!  Why make those days a living nightmare by persecuting them and subjecting them to
Holocaust-like experiments?  What has happened to the moral fiber of mankind?  How many
fruit flies must be sacrificed to save me from PD?  I can't bear to think of it.  Just remember,
there but for the grace of God go I.  When will the slaughter of innocents end?

Greg
47/35/35