Just what exactly do you think research is?  Charity?  Wake up and smell the coffee!
Research is BIG business.  Some of the most cutting edge research is being performed by
pharmaceutical companies and their subsidiaries.  They surely are not driven by the burning
desire to find a cure.

Greg
47/35/35

http://webmail.netscape.com.