Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:55:46 -0500
Subject: Re: remeron
From: Reed Richter <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

I passed on your message to Dr. Pact.  But you should know that Remeron is
highly unusual in that doses below 30 mg. often have more side effects -
especially sedation - than doses 30 mg and higher.  There are technical
reasons for this.  Dr. Pact always starts patients at 30 mg at bedtime. So I
recommend trying 30 mg.

If you and your neuro have any further questions, you can contact Dr. Pact
at

(919) 932-9111

(It would be better for your neuro to call.)

Regards,

Reed Richter