>Hilary Blue wrote:
SNIPPED

>Sure there were some with not  quite such high standards,
>> but they  kept out of the limelight. And our fruit flies were fed a diet of
>> milk and honey; where else could one say the flies were fed on such
>>asuperior diet.
>  We protected our flies, we kept rhem in the best living
>> conditions, and after they they were mutilated in some experiment, we
>>remembered that the
>> ultimate aim was thecure of devastating disease ampong humans, and thjat
>>the flies were fulfilling their predestined role in history  and
>>occupying their design ated niche in society.        we
>> used the gelest means to put our flies out of their misery. we love our
>>flies
>> and will protect them against all foreign flies
>>

>NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL FLIES TO CONE TO THE AID OF THE PARKY
>
>hilary blue

Thanks, Hilary, for this enlightening explanation of the role of fruit
flies in  research--- my only concern is that they might be seen as being
forced to labor under sweatshop conditions---in which case, I would surely
have to cry, "Fruitflies of the world, unite---you have nothing to lose but
your  genes! "

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

     also on PDWebring at :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !