At 09:16 AM 2000/03/26 -0500, Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>DESPARATELY SEEKING HOUSEMATES
>
>My family is on the warpath
>they are threatening to place me in an assisted living facility
>is anyone interested in sharing my house with me
> - and possibly also sharing  a caregiver (cna) or daily help?
>ideal for smeone interested in living in the washington dc area
>               come on all you potential lobbyists!!
>                          nih is just down the road!
>interested?
>    contact me off list
>hilary blue

my dear hilary

maybe...
your sos is a reaction based on fear and panic?

which
maybe...
is based on your accepting your family's conclusions as correct?

which
maybe...
they might not be, at least not 100%?

which conclusions
maybe...
might be borne out of fear and concern for your well-being?

which
maybe...
might be based partly on truth and partly on misconceptions?

which
maybe...
have supplied an answer to a question that isn't fully formed yet?

just wondering...

with much love

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0