On Sun 26 Mar, Hans van der Genugten wrote:
> [...]
Please accept my apology for thinking that you are an MD. I don't know you
well enough to know if you feel flattered or deeply wounded by my mistake.
(Since we are on opposite sides of the current debate, I think I had better
leave it at that. I am sure that we will have other discussions in the
future.
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>  (59/39/34)