Lets start a list of all Neurosurgeons as a resource for those who might
consider such a procedure.
Please let me know of additions, mistakes and any available detail on the
addresses phone contacts etc.
(need e-mail addresses)

As you can probably gather we are considering DBS.
A quality judgment should probably not be added because it is so
subjective.
Here a few entries:

1.   Dr. Andres M. Lozano,  Toronto Western Hospital (416) 603-62002, DBS
STN
2.             Dr. Patrick Kelly,         NYU Medical Center  NYC  Contact:
Annie O'Sullivan 212-263-1483, DBS STN
3.   Dr. Chris Van Der Linden,                          Belgium
4.   Dr. Alim Benabid ,     Fourier University of Grenoble, France.    DBS

5.             Dr. Robert Iacano, Neuroscience Clinic, 245 Terracina Blvd.
Redlands CA 909-792-8188, Palidotomy
6.   Dr. Steven Wilkinson,  University of Kansas Med. Center, Kansas City.
7.   Dr. Warren Olanov, Mt Sinai Med Ctr NYC
8.   Dr. Richard Penn,  Mt. Sinai in NY
9.   Dr. Friedman,  Shands,  Florida, Palidotomy

K-F Etzold
IBM  T. J. Watson Research Center
914-945-3816
914-945-2026 Fax