At 09:06 AM 2000/03/28 -0500, William Heitman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Janet,
>I was prepared to delurk long enough to mention the hole-in -head gang.  I
>decided to provide the URL.  Result: I couldn't find it (got a "The Page
>Cannot Be Found" in response to
>http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/ and subsequently a "404
>message" when I clicked on the link in my "homepage").
>Did you take over this function from Jerry Finch?  I need to ask: Where in
>cyberspace is this site and how does one get there?
>Is the old H-I-H site gone?
>Please consider this a request for information rather than any sort of
>criticism.
>Best,
>WHH 56/38/37

hi bill

the hole-in-the-head gang have been resident on my site for some time at:

the hole-in-the-head gang
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/hithgang/index.html

i have duplicated most of the surgery pages from jerry's site
but if you have other pages there, they are still under his "umbrella site" at:

the pwp dumpster gang
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members.htm

janet
janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0