Does anyone know a good (any) resource on the effect of specific medications
on the vitamins and other nutrients in the body?
(i.e. is there an Adelle Davis of the Internet.)

The reason I'm asking is that for the last two weeks I've had this
excruciating lower back pain (pinched nerve?), as well as the occasional leg
muscle cramp. (commonly signs of lack of calcium)

This coincides with a new regime of Permax (still ramping up) and 3x2
Domperidone (anti nausea).

And no amount of calcium e.a. helped much.  I'm currently trying Folic Acid,
which seems to help. I have already stopped the Domperidone which did seem to
help somewhat.

But if I cant get out of bed because of the side effects, I dont need to worry
about tremours or dyskenesia etc.

--
Frans van Duinen
     (416) 652-8580