Hi Jane,

Patt (my PWP)--age 63, dx 6 years-- has been taking Remeron for about 3
months. She is supposed to take one (1) 30 mg tablet each night, but she says
it deadens her sense of taste. So now she takes a whole tablet one night and
one half the next.

She reports no "grogginess" that she can recall when starting.

Prior to taking the Remeron she had been getting up to use the "bedside
bathroom" every two hours (and were both getting exhausted from just getting
up and down). Now she usually sleeps for 4 to 5 hours before having to go.
Occasionally she sleeps through an entire night, but is usually so "stiff" on
awakening that she doesn't care for it.

If I can provide any other info, contact me on-line, or directly at (740)
368-9129. Thats a Delaware, OH number.

Duane Yothers