 There is a recent multifaceted study of reviews on monotherapy of agonists
or combined with Sinemet for all three drugs: pergolide (Brand: Permax),
pramipexole Brand: Mirapex) & ropinerole (Requip). with comparative usage and
efficacy.
>  SOURCE
Medical Clinics of North America
Volume 83 * Number 2 * March 1999
Copyright - 1999 W. B. Saunders Company
After eighty heavy pages the author sums it up as follows:
There is no perfect med. The Doc must work with the patient and test the
patients reactions.
If after an eighty page review of all the other tech articles, he comes up
with a generality of that kind, we PWP's cannot resolve the issue either. It
still boils down to trial and error. And error should be spelled with all
caps and bold.
Sid Levin
PS I'm on Mirapex alone 1.5 mg 3xDay and titrating up to 2.0 3xDay. Seems to
help my tremor. Sinemet did not, but when I get Mirapex to the desired level,
I'll slowly add some Sinemet.
There are no simple solutions to complex questions!