In a message dated 3/21/00 5:00:22 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< If Parkinson symptoms are caused by a medication we are not talking about
 Parkinson's disease but parkinsonism.  Psychiatric medication (neuroleptics)
 can cause parkinsonism) , but also a lot of the anti-vomiting medications
 (!!!). One anti-nausea medication is domperidon (Motilium), which is a good
 drug and doesn't give parkinsonism and can therefore be given to Parkinson
 patients who experience some nausea due to some anti-Parkinson medication.

Chris,
I would like to know if the anti-vomiting medicine TORECAN  10mg is one that
could cause parkinsonism.
Thanks.
Dennis
58/52

ps  Also thank you doctor for taking the time to belong to the Parkinsn List.