-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: JoAnn Coen <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: dinsdag 28 maart 2000 1:47
Onderwerp: Re: Pergolide without Levodopa

Hi Jo Ann,

>> You are so knowledgeable, I also thought you were an MD <<

Thank you for the compliment, but I never said I was an MD and I hope no one
got in trouble by taking my opinions as if they were from an MD. The MD's on
the list clearly state they are MD's (like Charlie Meyer, Jorge Romero, Bob
Fink, Chris van der Linden). And I think that it is important to realise
that, unless someone clearly puts the "MD" (or any other title) in his/her
signature, everybody else's opinion on the list is just the opinion of
another (sometimes more/sometimes less knowledgeable) fellow PWP.

Hans.