For your resource listings from my reply to Joan.....

Dear Joan,

I am so sorry to hear of the challenges that you are having. If indeed you
are a the point that surgical intervention is the best answer for you, I
agree that Deep Brain Stimulation is the surgery of choice for most
candidates now....rather than an ablative (or destroying) procedure. I am
really proud of our surgical team here at the Neuroscience Institute at St.
John's Regional Medical Center in Oxnard, California (we are about 60 miles
northwest of Los Angeles....at the beginning of the central coast region).
We are also the home of the Parkinson's Center....a National Parkinson
Foundation Center of Excellence....headed by Dr. James P. Sutton. Our
surgical team includes Dr. Ronald Young and Dr. Deane B. "Skip" Jacques.
They and their team have been performing Deep Brain Stimulation for quite
some time with stunning results. If you wish to have more
information...please let me know.

Sincerely,
Susan Kline, Outreach Coordinator
The Neuroscience Institute @ St. John's Regional Medical Center
1 800-X-Tremor (1 -800 987-3667 and ask for extension 2004)
Oxnard, CA 93030