Jerry: I take 3mg requip 3x/day and Sinemet CR 25/100 in the AM. The requip
replaced other doses of Sinemet and I find I am more cavalier with the requip
than I ever was with Sinemet. I take (and took) my Sinemet at least one hour
before eating an extremely low protein meal. I take my morning requip with
the Sinemet because it's convenient. I take my noon and dinner Requip
sometimes before, sometimes during and sometimes after the meal with
seemingly the same results. Fortunately, it doesn't make me nautious (sp?) so
the timing seems to be immaterial. I also don't concern myself much with the
protein except at breakfast, an hour after my only Sinemet of the day.

Paul H. Lauer