Hi Mary Ann
I've always had marginally low BP (even before PD), including fainting when
standing up quickly.  Same for my dad, who had PD as well.
I've always wondered if the real cause of PD/Alzheimer e.a. is chronic
malnutrition of brain cells.

Wouldn't it just be right:
1 - low BP as one of the causal factors of PD
2 - our medication as a side effect further lowers BP....

--
Frans van Duinen
     (416) 652-8580