> I've always had marginally low BP (even before PD), including fainting
when
> standing up quickly.

Medical professionals think low blood pressure is highly desireable (if it
isn't connected to a medical crisis).  Just recently a study reported that
low blood pressure is advantageous in preventing coronary  artery disease
and recommended that anti-hypertensive be given more aggressively to obtain
lower BP readings. Whether low blood pressure is connected to  neurological
disease I do not know.  Perhaps one of the resident list neurologists could
comment.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann