Debbie, Patricia and all those others with PD+ or CGs for PD+, When I originally wrote to this group with this subject, it was so good to hear from many people about this type of illness - it really is just under the 'umbrella' of Parkinsons, and doesn't necessarily have any of the typical signs of Parkinsons. (Which is why it seems to be misdiagnosed so often). The progression rate is supposedly faster - but then it all depends on your outlook on life and especially QUALITY of life. The person I wrote about originally, has had her medication altered, and this has made another difference. A card with large printed letters to be pointed at when she talks to slow down her speech is almost miraculous in its effect. But she is having to overcome her embarrassment at using this. I still haven't found out which PD+ she has - because her husband won't tell us (doesn't want to worry us!!), but her 'symtoms' don't quite follow any of the ones mentioned in any of the websites. There are similarities, but it doesn't describe her accurately. But all individuals are just that - INDIVIDUAL! As she has been a life-long gardener, I have organised a group of 8 friends to go around in 2 weeks time to 'renovate' her garden. She was amazed that our friends would actually come in and help us! And just for her!! All I can say is that PD plus will affect you differently than PD. And the medications will not make such an effect - or for as long - but then, I have the experience of only 1 person with this condition. As always - stress and worry make *everything* worse. Even in 'healthy' people! But each hurdle - just ask here for advice, information, support - for instance, several people have contacted me about this card for helping speech - it's easy to make your own. But it does have to be worked at. Has anyone else used this card? I don't know if it's just used in the UK or not... Love to you all Chloe CG for Chris(!) whose Mum is PD+ (mid60's, dx 5 PD, dx 2 PD+)