Hi jp: Eloquent as always, but the dark tone of this
posting disturbs me. As you (and many other PWPs) well
know, the battle with Clinical Depression for control over
our lives is often a life-long one. Those of us whose brain
chemistry is wired in a certain way are probably always
going to experience higher highs and lower lows than our
less labile brothers and sisters. But it is up to us to
recognize the enemy when it rears its ugly head and to
fight the good fight, whether it means "talk therapy", a
change or increase in dosage of our anti-depressant, or
simply riding it out with the knowledge that we WILL feel
better in time. We will ALWAYS be more sensitive to the
"slings and arrows" of everyday life and need to be on
alert for the intrusion of CD into our precious lives...
                    Carole Hercun 53/51/?45

<http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/suicide/index.html>]