>i just read on it. and i do not know if any of my post are getting out or
>how i can tell if you answer need some help it may be i don't know if any
>thing is for me. even cyber daughter has not got to me.
>
>                            I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN

Hey Don-- reading you "loud and clear".  Can your daughter help you set
your email so you get copies of your own posts? Then you will know they are
getting through.  Good to hear from you again.

Peace and Love, Camilla

also on PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

       Have YOU Hugged A Friend Today?

                      /     o  o)   (o  o    \