>The weekly magazine the GLOBE in it's April 4th edition on page 29 has
>an interesting article entitled MICHAEL J. FOX LAST CHANCE SURGERY. It
>is reported that the pulsar he had implanted in his chest to control his
>tremors stopped working just months after the operation. The failure is
>the main reason for quitting the popular SPIN CITY sitcom.
>
>KEN CLEMENTS   <[log in to unmask]>

I would be interested in hearing confirmation from another source---I think
the Globe is one of the "super market tabloids" like the National Enquirer
which is not always factual in what it reports.  Has anyone seen this in
another paper or magazine?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "