On 29 Mar 00 at 17:34, janet paterson wrote:

> At 04:26 PM 2000/03/29 -0500, george pospisil <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >Yes, a prototype registry is under construction at Parkinsonsregistry.org.
> >Initially, at least, access will be through the several major patient
> >advocacy organizations and links through their web sites.  Last questions
> >are being worked on now, and it should be up and running shortly, though
> >human subjects/ consent regulations here are a major consideration that
> >needs to be addressed.  We're happy there is an interest. Yes, it should
> >help make a major contribution to research directions.  Curt Pospisil
>
> hi curt
> can you tell us more?
> who is 'we'?
> janet
>
> janet paterson

Hi Janet,
The URL is...
http://www.parkinsonsregistry.org/
but... just a sundial so far...
I would think an interactive form could allow individuals to respond on-line
to a *survey / registry*.  When enough data is collected and analysed, some
reports or graphs could be posted... as you so well know this medium has
infinite possibilities....
All the best ............... murray