-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Don McKinley
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 11:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LIST: MY NERO REPORT.

TIP OF THE DAY
LAUGH OUT LOUD SEE HOW MANY WILL DO THE SAME.

   well i asked him lot of ? first he told me he will only be in his office
4 day a week late 3 so on. he told me he has been my nero for 25 years. got
him really in to it. best for 100 mi around. VIVIAN belongs to a group that
get up dates on new drugs for all. COMTAN is the latest. so i asked him
about it. had hurd of it but is waiting to learn more about it. and said he
could not say much about it. then i asked him about sleep apnea said there
was lot of things that could cause it. PD is not the only thing to cause it.
he only has only a very few with it. asked about toe,legs cramps. not
resting enough could be one cause lack of oxengin in legs will cause it. in
older folks mostly. said to raise legs high up. also he was mad because i
won't use a wheelchair. said at least place chairs close to gether and rest.
he had already talked to my head doc. both said i got to expect loosing
memory on lot of things. computer is one i get up set on so much of the
things. i ask for some feed back on some stuff. by of line and on the LIST.
I CAN"T tell. so if you do not mind put in your reply to me DON M OR  I.Y.Q.
till i can get some smarts back. they both say i got a good I.Q. low on
others. both say i an a fighter and always want to be the leader. with 3
wars and now 31 years of PD. abound to know lot on some down on others. oh
have any others hurd of COMTAN. SAID HE WOULD THINK ABOUT US PUTTING HIM ON
THE LIST. and all so said as long as i live he will look after me. you got
to trust your doctor. would like me go to hospital for some test x-rays but
said it ask a man to fly with wings.

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                 LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                                  BEST MED'S FOR PD. IS