hi, i have just found a copy of my friend anne's hand exercises. she kept her
pd symptom s at bay for 37 years doing these exercises.
if you send me your snailmail address off list i shall send them to you. Sorry
folks this is the last copy - any others interested will have to wAit for me
top request copoies from
anne.

hilary

   Hello,