My husband is supposed to be having DBS STN at Henry
Ford Hospital Detroit Michigan once it is approved.
The doctor is Fred Junn.  He has been working with
Peter Lewitt for at least three years.  Dr Junn did his
medical training in Canada at University of Western
Ontario, St Michaels Hospital, University of Toronto
and Toronto Western Hospital.  I don't know how many of
these procedures he has done, but we are told he is
very good.

If anyone is familiar with Dr Junn we would love to
find out more information about him.  I've been trying
to find info on the web, but only found one newspaper
article about a pallidotomy he did three years ago.

Jan cg Dwayne 54/16