Hi everybody,

I've been out of touch for a few weeks primarily because of equipment problems and also travel to New York City and Florida.  I have been receiving "some of" my mail  and have answered a few people but I have spent loads of time trying to get the system up again so I can do some minor things like pay my bills etc.  There have been a number of things that I would have loved to written about but was unable to like Perry Cohen's statement about his being the public nonvoting member at the FDA meeting tomorrow.  I wish him and the STN stimulator good luck tomorrow.  It is an important palliative treatment which I owe a great deal- in quality of life-  to as I approach my a year anniversary of having the procedure.  I wish I was able to attend.

In any case,  I have returned and I apologize  to anyone who has been trying to get through  to me that did not get a reply.

Charlie