Hi folks.
      A message from your treasurer:
   If you could get your annual dues to me before Bowen Island, it would
make the accounting easier. I can't come to Inkshed this year, so I can't
do my usual collecting in person.  Margaret Procter has agreed to stick her
hand out for annual dues at Bowen Island, but I don't want her to have to
do too much bullying amongst all those wonderful trees.
   Annual dues (we now go by the calendar year) are $20 ($10 for graduate
students, un-and under-employed).  Please make cheques out to "Inkshed at
NSCAD" and send to:
         Kenna Manos
         Nova Scotia College of Art and Design
         5163 Duke Street
         Halifax, N.S. B3J 3J6
Let me know if you need a receipt--I don't send them out routinely anymore.
   I will miss you all. I don't know whether it's worse not seeing those I
haven't seen for years (hi Anne) or not seeing those whose lives I still
feel in touch with (illusively? elusively?) despite brief times of
Cariboozing only once a year.
   Good inkshedding.
              Kenna