Dear friends,

The spring ritual of expiring accounts has begun! I just deleted three
addresses which were no longer operating from our list.

Each spring and summer, as academic terms come to an end, some of you
have addresses which expire and often are replaced by new ones -- if
you want to remain on REED-L, please let me know what the new address
is or will be!

Thanks!

A.

Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/ FAX (416) 585-4594/ [log in to unmask]
List-owner of REED-L <http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html>
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~young => my home page