Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:07:09 -0400
From: prader <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Memorial for Ingrid Brainard

                 Please join us to

               Celebrate the life of
              Ingrid G. Brainard Ph.D.

                at a memorial event
                honoring her memory

            on Saturday, April 22, 2000
            Boston Conservatory Theater
                31 Hemenway Street
               Boston, Massachusetts
                       2 PM

     As you may already know, our dear friend and colleague Ingrid Brainard
     passed away suddenly this past February.  Ingrid was important to many
     many people in the dance and music communities as well as personal
     friends and neighbors.  We want to reach as many people as possible
     and will be grateful if you will extend this invitation to anyone we
     may have missed.

     Please contact  Mary Wolff, e-mail address [log in to unmask],  if you
     would like to contribute some remembrances in words, dance or music;
     or for more details.  Phone messages  may be left at the Dance
     Division office (617) 912-9137.

     R.S.V.P.