Dear Colleagues:
          I would like to call your attention to a new website, "Medieval
European Drama in Translation."  Basically, the site is an infinitely
expandable online bibliography of published English translations of early
European drama representing eight different languages (Latin, French,
German, Dutch, Spanish, Cornish, Welsh, Croatian).  I hope that it will
prove to be a useful resource for students, teachers, actors, directors, and
other interested readers.
          The address of the site is:
http://arts-sciences.cua.edu/engl/drama.index.htm
          Please feel free to send comments and suggestions to me at:
I would especially appreciate help in locating translations that I have
overlooked so that I can include them in the site.
Steve Wright
Department of English
The Catholic University of America
Washington, DC