At 02:27 PM 4/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
>TIP OF THE DAY
>YOUR MIND'S A GOOD THING TO HAVE WHY I DON'T USE MINE
>
>     first make sure you read to the very very end.  first off VIVIAN had
a headache. now once year it happen for me,need i go any farger ?  well our
dog got to barking like crazy. well VIVIAN having a headache you know the
mood i was in. woman got you coming and going. so that did not make me feel
any better. so like any red blood man i tried again. VIVIAN  said get up
and see whets wrong with MITZ. now she don't like men. 2 woman and now i am
down the drain. didn't go but might as well. moment was over. cry cry
tears.   when i got up this morn and looked out in my shop,saw my elec.
cart tools any other stuff gone. well we men can't win was told to keep
door locked. living in the part of town we live in you don't look for that
to happen. it did. not funny  thetas not enough i had to fall and break my
nose. now main more hot water. (woman)  so VIVIAN called 911 so they came
now that love of my life put on a robe ok so far. it was a see through one.
now folk all around come in the house. the men stare. woman yell. to late
now. PLAY BOY would been happy. she said they came and saw. got some thing
there. so they fixed my nose. VIVIAN asked if any one want coffee. now as
man would you say no? now that we are hear how about some bacon and eggs.
one of the woman said she had go home and change. need i say more. so on
the hole it was good morn. NOW READ TO THE END.