hi all

jim now has his own department at my website 'a new voice'!

the direct link to it is:
<http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/finn/>
or
you can use the 'front door' link to 'a new voice' at:
<http://www.geocities.com/janet313/>

since jim is the only parkie i know who is actually getting better,
i think his story is one of the most important ones,
if not THE most important one,
that we can all listen to
and share

all pages in the jim finn department of 'a new voice'
are based on actual pieNET postings and are identified with the posting number
for easy e-mail retrieval at any time from the gold-mine that is the pieNET archive
[in addition to being available permanently on the wwweb]

something i wrote to jim recently:
>i've been working on all of the hithgang [hole-in-the-head gang] pages for several weeks
>and having all of their details plus yours bouncing around in my head
>has made me think some odd thoughts
>like
>what a bunch of wonderful people
>the courage the caring the sharing the telling
>
>i'm not so unhappy about getting pd
>if i didn't have it
>i wouldn't have gotten to know you all
>
>i also might not have slowed down enough to discover my passions for writing and the internet,
>both of which have given me an insider's view on the contributions
>from all y'all hithgangers

happy surfing!

if you look real hard
you might even find a picture of a TR7 driver!

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0