Dear Charlie--take heart, old boy, you are Number Two-- while I, frail
female that I am, am CHF # 3 on my license plate !   Is there no justice?
How could there be 2 other CHFs in Ohio ?????

>Thanks to everyone especially Janet.  In my new configuration of my mail
>program I inadvertently left off the 2 after cmeyer-  Not imagining that
>there could possibly be another cmeyer-  another me and having to play
>second fiddle to him (or her) was too much for my male, MD ego.  I've  tried
>to send some mail and it bounced back to cmeyer (I presume) but if not it is
>lost in cyberspace somewhere.  I will be sending all messages again
>including postings,
>
>    Thanks everyone for putting up with me.
>
>Charlie

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

     also on PDWebring at :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !