Don't let him CHEW or crush a CR-=-that removes the controlled release
feature.  Regular Sinemet can dissolve some under the tongue for faster
results, but liquid Sinemet may be best choice.

>We DID try chewing a portion of a CR, but it didn't hit fast enough and when
>it finally did, in conjunction with the next doses - he was so dyskenetic it
>was awful -
>
>The 25-100 crushed with his morning meds has made a huge difference (for the
>most part!) but as we all know - every day is a surprise!!!!
>
>thanks again!
>
>Cari
>  daughter of Dempsey-PWP (71/16+)
>  & Jo Ann-CGiver

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "