At 06:25 PM 2000/04/01 -0500, "Edward and Sylvia Franklin" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Please take my name off this list temporarily as I am going on vacation.

hi all

1.  for those who may have missed the message i sent out yesterday,
    and all the other ones i send out every 10 days, on average,
    LISTEN UP!!!

2.  YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR OWN SUBSCRIPTION SETTINGS!!!

3.  any command to change your subscription settings has to be e-mailed
    BY YOU!!!
    FROM YOUR OWN VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

4.  there is NO-ONE available to 'TAKE YOUR NAME OFF' anything!!!

5.  this is a mailing-list; mailing lists are run by a COMPUTER!!!

6.  you subscribed ON YOUR OWN;

7.  you need to manage your own subscription ON YOUR OWN!!!

8.  the last time i LOOKED, we were all ADULTS here!!!

9.  if you have any problems:

10. READ the INSTRUCTIONS at my website or

11. at listserv's own site or

12. go to john cottingham's site

13. if you still have problems, i MIGHT consider playing 'detective' with you!!!

janette

the listte elfette on steroids

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0