FWIW, 1 or 2 25/100 tablets is too little carbidopa to make the
levodopa last long enough to do much. the doctors can provide Lodosyn
free from Merck or Dupont, but they seldom do this. it is carbidopa
to give 75 mg. per day. It is best to take small doses of levodopa IF
they seem sufficient to the patient.

taken as half 25/100 tablets six times at 2.25 hour intervals
throughout the day; 3 tablets of 25/100 is usually sufficient for a
while - and, it gives little likelihood of dyskinesia. few need any
at night for 10 years.

--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]