On  3 Apr 00 at 10:02, lora tam wrote:

> We need your  referral Dr. for Prkinson's in Toronto area, pls. let me know
> the soonest.  My mother-in law is now pretty upset about her Parkinson in
> Scarborough, Toronto.

Lora, I sent you the info you need yesterday... please dial the tel. #s....
Tel:  416-227-9700
Toll Free 1-800-565-3000

This will put you in touch with the Parkinson Foundation of Canada.
They will give you good advice.

try it ................ murray

On  2 Apr 00 at 13:21, lora tam wrote:

> I am in Toronto seeking dr treatment for Parkinson. Wish you be able to
> refer a dr in Toronto,please.

Hi Lora,
There are web sites where you can find a neurologist....

The Canadian Movement Disorder Group
http://www.cmdg.org/
Members across Canada from West to East
http://www.cmdg.org/across_canada/across_canada.htm

Other Neurologists in Canada - Find a Neurologist
http://www.aan.com/roster_f.html
American Academy of Neurology
http://www.aan.com/index.html

Parkinson Foundation of Canada (PFC)
Suite 316 - 4211 Yonge Street,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M2P-2A9
Tel:  416-227-9700
Toll Free 1-800-565-3000
Fax:  416-227-9600
E-mail:     [log in to unmask]
http://www.parkinson.ca/

Toronto has an excellent movement disorder centre....   murray