On  3 Apr 00 at 18:36, Parkinsons NZ Information Cen wrote:

> Does anyone have any information, or know of any websites on:
> 1.Benign Essential Tremor

Eva, here are some links -

How is Parkinson Disease different from Essential Tremor?
http://www.parkinson.org/pdvset.htm

Tremor MEDSTUDENTS-NEUROLOGY
Tremor: A review of the most important aspects on physical examination,
etiology, classification and treatment.
http://www.medstudents.com.br/neuro/neuro6.htm

International Tremor Foundation
http://www.essentialtremor.org/

Essential Tremor Index
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
http://www.wfubmc.edu/surg-sci/ns/tremor3.html

Links
http://www.ibionet.com/rarediseases/links/benignessentialtremor.html

Benign Essential Tremor Resolved With Acupuncture
http://www.medicalacupuncture.org/journal/vol1_1/tremor.html

> 2.Undifferentiated foetal stem cell treatment?What it is, its success
> rate, where it's being done, etc

Eva, I'm not too sure where you're coming from on this....
Here are a few links...

Fact Sheet on Human Pluirpotent Stem Cell Research Guidelines
http://www.nih.gov/news/stemcell/factsheet.htm

Stem Cells: A Primer, National Institutes of Health, December 1999
http://www.nih.gov/news/stemcell/primer.htm

Statement - On Human Embryos and Stem Cell Research
http://www.stemcellresearch.org/statement.htm

JHCTC: Stem Cell/BMT Program Overview
http://ww2.med.jhu.edu/transplant/overviews/bmt_program.html

> Eva Petro
>
> Information Officer, Parkinsons NZ

Do you ever see Dr. Barry Snow?  If you do, please pass on my regards.

Let us know if you want more info .....

All the best ................ murray