Parkinson's Awareness Month - Day 6

I've gathered links, bookmarks, and URL's for Parkinson Resources on
the WWWeb and I plan to post them in bunches on this List in my own
personal attempt to raise Parkinson's Awareness around the world...

I encourage you all to jump in and critique, improve, support these
efforts in whatever way you see fit....

WWWeb Resources 06 - Library of Medicine (places to search
for Parkinson related research papers)

U.S. National Library of Medicine
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/nlmhome.html

NLM Site Index
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/siteindex.html

NLM Internet Information Center
http://www.nnlm.nlm.nih.gov/netinfo/

Search MEDLINE:
PubMed and Internet Grateful Med
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/freemedl.html

PubMed
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed

PubMed HELP
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query/static/help/pmhelp.html

NLM PubMed Training Manuals
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/web_based.html

NLM Technical Bulletin Web Site
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/techbull/tb.html

MEDLINE Journals With Links to Publisher Web Sites
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/fulltext.html
(a zillion links - must see)

A sample - British Medical Journal
http://www.bmj.com

Merck Manual (Home Edition) OnLine
http://www.merck.com/pubs/mmanual_home/contents.htm

Scroll these URL's, peruse them, forward them to someone to
promote Parkinson's Awareness....   murray

Disclaimer:

Be forewarned... you must never assume that information obtained from the web
is necessarily the best information available (or even valid). Remember, no one
sets content rules on the Internet.  That said, there is an education awaiting you!

Links to Web sites are provided for information purposes.
I assume no responsibility or liability for material on linked sites.

Please Be Advised: Medical information should always be reviewed with
your physician or attending professional before attempting to change any
medication or therapy.